Buffer & Media Clarification Made Simple
Sartorius Sartolab® Product Portfolio
Sartolab® filters are ready-to-use filtration units for sterile filtration of tissue culture media and components, buffers, biological fluids, and other aqueous solutions. The large filtration area and the optimal design guarantees high flow rates with high total throughput. Sartolab® P20 disposable filters are designed for pressure filtration of volumes from 100 ml to 5 l. Sartolab® RF/BT systems are designed for vacuum filtration of volumes from 50 mL to 1 L.
- Lowest adsorption
- Highest flow rates
- High total throughput
- Highly cost effective filtering solutions
Pressurize Your Media Filtration Needs with Sartolab® P 20 and Sartolab® P 20 Plus
The New Way for Reliable Sterile Filtration of Cell Culture Media
Ready-to-use pressure filtration unit for sterile filtration of media and aqueous solutions in batches ranging from 100 ml to 5 liters. For media that contain sera and difficult-to-filter solutions, a Sartolab® P20 Plus unit with an incorporated prefilter is also available.
- Versatile: With or without binder-free glass fiber prefilter & choice of inlet connector, hose nipple or luer lock
- Safe & Clean: Polycarbonate housing; surfactant-free cellulose acetate membrane filter; Outlet side with protective filling bell
- Large & Fast: 20 cm2 filter area, optimal flow path and automatic venting
Waste Not, Want Not! Ultralow Protein Binding Media Vacuum Filter Units
Sartolab® RF | BT Filter Systems
Sartolab® Disposable Sterile Filter Systems and Bottle Top Filters are designed for the vacuum filtration of tissue culture media and components, biological fluids, and other aqueous solutions.
- Very low protein binding
- Low extractables
- Unique design to maximize flow and reduce foaming and protein denaturation.
- Sizes available for all your needs
Filtration of 50 mL Samples in a Few Seconds
The Right Product for Care-Free Filtration of Small Volumes
Sartolab® RF 50 vacuum filtration units are single-use units designed for the filtration of sample volumes of up to 50 mL. They are available either with an asymmetric 0.22 or 0.45 µm polyethersulfone membrane that provides the fastest flow rates and ensures lowest protein binding as well as low extractables. The 0.22 µm version is ideal for sterile filtration of cell cultures, buffers and aqueous solutions; the 0.45 µm for clarification.
- Highest flow rates with a large filtration surface
- No loss of protein with low protein affinity membrane
- Low dead volume due to optimized membrane support
- Minimized risk of contamination with a complete ready-to-use unit
- Designed as standalone system, or for parallel filtration of up to 6 samples with Sartolab® Multistation
Unique: Hands-Free Filtration of Multiple Samples
Sartolab® Multistation - for Parallel Filtration of up to 6 Samples
Sartolab® Multistation is a stand uniquely designed to hold 1 to 6 vacuum filtration units, allowing simultaneous filtration of up to 6 samples. Easily install your vacuum filtration units in the Multistation for quick and easy filtration without the need for installation of extra connectors and time-consuming stabilization of units. Sartolab® Multistation works with the Sartolab® RF 50 vacuum filtration units for the filtration of < 50 mL samples.
- Hands-free filtration
- One single vacuum source enables simultaneous filtration of up to 6 samples
- Time-saving - no installation time for each filter unit before use
- Clarify high-density mammalian cell cultures in minutes
- Out-of-the-box solution
- Fast and effortless
Sartoclear Dynamics® Lab kits have been designed for harvesting 15 mL to 1,000 mL volumes of cell cultures in the lab. They enable clarification and sterile filtration to be performed in one step. These kits simplify the process by fully eliminating the centrifugation step otherwise needed for clarification. As a result, they enable up to 1,000 mL cell cultures to be efficiently clarified and sterilized in minutes – quickly and easily.
Eliminate Your Centrifugation Step!
Discover a better way to harvest your mammalian cell culture.